Even though they've been around for a couple years, letter boards are still going strong!
I use them for practically every holiday or season, including Valentine's Day.
It's a super quick and easy way to add a bit of seasonal whimsy, without having to haul seasonal bins out of storage. Pop a letter board on a shelf and BOOM . . . you're done decorating!
This year I thought I'd share some funny Valentine quotes you can put on your own letter board!
Warning: I tend to enjoy the funny, cute sayings rather than the mushy, romantic ones. I guess they remind me of the little Valentines you used to give out to your besties in the classroom.
Funny Letter Board Quotes For Your Valentine
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
- I love you more than Target.
- There is nobody else I'd rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.
- Skip the flowers get donuts instead.
- I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is much bigger.
- Love is in the air. Wait, no that's bacon.
- My love is like a candle. If you forget about me, I will burn your house down.
- I'm your Valentine. No returns.
- You're the cheese, to my macaroni.
- I sure hope my parachute opens, because I'm falling fast for you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I wanna watch Netflix with you.
- I love you more. The end. I win.
- So glad we're in the same bubble. (this one will make no sense 10 years from now)
- You stole a pizza my heart.
- I would walk across Legos for you.
- Love is in the air. So is smog, mold, measles and TB. Covid, while we're at it.
- Love the wine you're with.
- You're my lobster.
- I found the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
- I love you a whole latte.
- Is your name WiFi, because I'm feeling the connection.
- The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.
- Are you Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for.
- You're the sprinkles on my ice cream cone.
- Happy Valentine's Day to myself. I love you.
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.)
Letter Board Buying Ideas:
Traditional Letter Board - a classic look with black background, white letters and wooden frame
Solid Wooden Letter Board - wooden board, very similar to what I show in the 1st photo
Rustic Grey Felt Letter Board - a letter board with a farmhouse vibe
Wooden Tile Letter Board - a version using Scrabble-like tiles instead of the traditional white letters
Wall Sized Letter Ledge - all the trend right now, marquee style letters sit on picture ledge on your wall (HUGE statement piece)
Rae Dunn Inspired Letters For Letter Boards - they even make a set of letters for those who love the iconic Rae Dunn skinny lettered look (letters only, board not included in this one).
Other letter board inspiration for you:
Letter Board Quotes, Inspiration And Ideas
Loved this! Will definitely be linking back to this post from my blog!
Ha ha ha Too much fun ❤️😆
Oh my gosh ... Thankyou for this. My tween and teen grandchildren are going to LOVE this. I was stuck as to what to do for their valentines instead of the usual basket. This is such a fantastic idea and I can personalize to each grand child. Now I just need to buy six board with letters and get my cookies made. I am so excited. Have a great day and thankyou again... Deborah from Niagara
So fun Pam! The only one I would totally refuse is walking on Legos. I do remember THAT pain, more than my 48 hour labor, sans an epidural. I did change my mind, too late.
We love your Valentine 'sayings'! I say 'we' because I HAD to read these to my husband, even if we already bought our Valentines.
They are too cute & so funny, AND even my husband liked them!
Did you make up all of these or find them somewhere? We know
how you think! Ha-ha! Thanks for making our day! AND Happy Valentine's Day to you!
These cracked me up, which is what we all need more of these days. Well done!
so funny, love these!!
you got a very excellent website, Sword lily I observed it through yahoo.